Canada Visa | Apply for Canada Visa for Pakistani
Request a Canada Visa from Pakistan to Live in Toronto
Did you know that Toronto has Canada’s biggest Pakistani community? In 2011, Stats Can estimated that 109, 000 Pakistanis live in the province of Ontario, from cities such as Lahore, Multan, and Islamabad, and 90, 000 of them chose to settle in the capital city of Toronto. Toronto is a multicultural city in Canada that is world-renowned for its famous, free-standing CN Tower, the world’s largest LGBT festival, as well as many beautiful art galleries and parks.
In occupations such as trucking, agriculture , construction, and trade, the famous town has a high demand for trained and unskilled workers.
Get more information about click here: Canada visit visa from Pakistan
Express Entry Service of Canadian Immigration
In Pakistan, express entry is generally referred to as “Canada Immigration Express Entry”. It is essentially a new selection scheme implemented by Immigration , Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to recruit eligible Canadian immigration workers.
Back in 2015, the Canada Immigration Express Entry was initiated. As both state and provincial governments are happy with this point-based immigration system, it has achieved optimal results for Canada visit visa so far. The process is entirely electronic, minimising time.
Pakistan’s Canada Visa-2020 Visa Requirements
· The requirements for a Canada visa from Pakistan are below.
· Canada visa application form from Pakistan
· Letter of appointment
· Itinerary Expected
· Purpose of Visitation
· Hotel Booking
· Ticket Return
· 3 Passport Size with White Backdrop Photograph
· CNIC Copy of all previous and existing passports (minimum validity of 6 months)
· Passport and Copy of Visas
· Family Registration Certificate (For Traveling Family)
· Certificate of Marriage Registry (For Spouse Traveling)
· Birth Certificate (for children who are underage)
· Bonified School / College (If Student) Letter
· Letter for account maintenance
· Bank statement for the last 6 months with a minimum closing balance of 1.2 million.
· NTN Copy
· Tax returns for 3 years:
· 2 Letters covering
· Chamber of Commerce Certificate Copy (If you have a Chamber of Commerce membership)
· (For Job Holders) NOC from employers
· Pay slips for 3 months (for job holders)
· Land Records (if any)
· Other supporting documentation that display your relationships in Pakistan.
· Gerry’s CAD 100 service charge to be charged at Gerry ‘s office
· Approval is subject to the Embassy / Consulate of Canada.
· In all cases, the Canada visa fee and consulting is non-refundable.
How to Apply for a Pakistan Canada Visa?
Popular Programmes for Immigration
1. Immigration of Skilled Workers via express entry
You can qualify for Express Entry Immigration and move to Canada in as little as 6 months if you are a skilled worker who lives in Pakistan and wants to move to Ontario , Canada. Many with management experience, trade skills such as licenced electricians or practitioners such as nurses and teachers are skilled employees.
2. Immigration of semi-skilled workers via Ontario In-Demand Skills Stream
You will apply for the Ontario In-demand Skills Stream and earn permanent residency in Canada if you are a semi-skilled worker who lives in Pakistan and would like to move to Ontario , Canada. Typically, semi-skilled workers are workers that do not require advanced education but on-the-job training.
3. Research in Canada in the Great North for a Permanent Future
There is a greater opportunity for Pakistanis who study in Canada to gain permanent residency. That’s because people with Canadian education and job experience are favoured by Canada. You may be eligible for a Post-Graduate Work Permit by completing a study programme of at least 6 months at a Canadian post-secondary institution that enables you to work for any employer in Canada.